BGC

Food Spot | Ramen Nagi SM Aura Premier

By huayyu - 3/04/2020


I still can't get past my noodle cravings for the past few weeks.  I think it may be because the weather is still a bit cold.  Here is another one of my favorite ramen places, Ramen Nagi located at SM Aura.

For those who have not yet tried Ramen Nagi, this is not your typical Ramen restaurant.  At Ramen Nagi, you can customize your own ramen.  From the richness of the soup to the tenderness of the noodles.  You can make it your own taste.  One thing though, this is the only restaurant that does not allow take out.  The reason is that the ramen that they make easily spoils.

Here is what we ordered:

ORIGINAL KING BUTAO: PHP 390.00

I usually go for the normal taste for the soup base.  For the toppings, I chose shoulder for the pork, green onions for the vegetable, 1 spicy and soft noodles.  I realized that I don't like too rich soup because I get fed up easily and I won't get to enjoy my ramen till that last drop.  So normal is a good recommendation and a hint of spiciness to make it more flavorful.  Plus, I got an extra Tamago too.  If you don't want the hassle to choose, you could just check the Chef's Recommendation.



ORIGINAL CHICKEN KARAAGE: PHP 250.00

Of course, I can't also miss out on their Chicken Karaage.  Way to describe it is tender, juicy and crispy.  Now my mouth is watering just thinking about it.


AURORA SHRIMP: PHP 370.00

This time, we chose something different from the menu.  If you have seen my past restaurant reviews, you would know that I love shrimps.  So I decided to try this dish.  It is not your regular tempura that you see in other Japanese restaurants.  This one is more crispy and a bit rough in texture but delicious.  I think it is called Ebi Furai in other restaurants.


Overall, it may be a bit expensive compared to other ramen restaurants out there but the quality of their ramen is a definite must for ramen lovers out there.

Ramen Nagi Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato RAMEN NAGI SM AURA PREMIER

ADDRESS: Fifth Floor, SM Aura Premier, C5 Road Corner 26th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
PHONE NUMBER: 63 2 88286793
OPENING HOURS: 10:00AM to 10:00PM


Download the Eatigo app to get discounts of up to 50%.  For the first time Eatigo users, you can download the app by clicking the link below and get a Php50 voucher by entering my referral code.  Take note that you could get the voucher if you use both my link and my referral code.  This only applies to those who have never downloaded the app before.  Points will be earned after attending the first reservation.  You can check out my review of Eatigo here.


REFERRAL CODE:
SETxEatigo


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments