Food Spot | Burnt Edges by Shrimp Bucket

By huayyu - 1/10/2020


Burnt Edges... You would think that the owners might want to give the restaurant a better name.  When I heard about Burnt Edges, I thought that maybe they are serving pizzas and the sides of the crust are burnt.  But then again, reading fully, I realized that this new restaurant is by Shrimp Bucket.  I love Shrimp Bucket so I was so excited to try Burnt Edges.


I was curious to see what they offer and if they have their own flavor.

Disclaimer about the pictures.  They are yellowish because of the light n the restaurant.  The ambiance is a bit dim and the lights are almost all yellow/reddish lights.

Here are our orders:

BUFFALO CHICKEN WINGS: PHP 245.00

I so love their Buffalo Wings.  This is one of my favorites.  I mentioned in my previous posts that I didn't really like the Buffalo Wings with sauce mostly because of the strong sour taste.  Burnt Edges Buffalo Wings has just the right amount of buffalo flavor that is not too overpowering.  A must-order for me.


SAVORY FLAMED CORN: PHP 75.00

First off, I didn't even know that I could get disappointed with ordering a corn dish! Very surprising!  I ordered this thinking that it may be buttered corn on the side.  You know the usual corn side dish.  I was surprised to see the corn is drizzled with Japanese Mayonaise and specks of Nori.  I will tell you right now, those 3 ingredients don't taste well together.  I don't even know what I was eating.


FRESH CUT FRIES: PHP 80.00

Potato wedges with cheese and bacon bits.  Need I say more?  Definitely a winner!


BAGS BY THE POUND (SHRIMPS): PHP 600.00

We got two flavors of shrimps which are Salty Eggsperience and The Mardi Gras.  My favorite sauce is the Salted Egg one.  Always a crowd favorite, the Salty Eggsperience sauce is thick and it is not the dry kind and best for dipping.  The Mardi Gras is also good with lots of garlic.  My personal preference though is still the Salty Eggsperience.  Why not try both and taste for yourself.



CAMPFIRE MARSHMALLOWS: PHP 75.00

Don't get deceived by the picture below.  Those marshmallows are really huge.  Best for sharing.  I love how soft and gooey those mallows are.


Overall, the food is great except for the corn (still can't over the disappointment).  There is no difference in taste with Shrimp Bucket. A must-visit for Shrimp lovers out there.

Burnt Edges by Shrimp Bucket Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato BURNT EDGES BY SHRIMP BUCKET SALCEDO

ADDRESS: Ground Floor, Three Central, Valero Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City
PHONE NUMBER: 63 2 82438825
OPENING HOURS: 10:00AM to 9:00PM

Download the Eatigo app to get discounts of up to 50%.  For the first time Eatigo users, you can download the app by clicking the link below and get a Php50 voucher by entering my referral code.  Take note that you could get the voucher if you use both my link and my referral code.  This only applies to those who have never downloaded the app before.  Points will be earned after attending the first reservation.  You can check out my review of Eatigo here.


REFERRAL CODE:
SETxEatigo





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments