BGC

Food Spot | The Cook by Hongleepark

By huayyu - 11/13/2019


Do you guys think that simplicity is still at its best?  One of the reasons why I love The Cook by Hongleepark because of its simple menu and surroundings.


There are only two branches of The Cook by Hongleepark and the one that I visited is in BGC.  The restaurant itself has a clean and simple design.  But the amazing thing is that they only offer at least 4 types of main dishes that have different flavors.  Fewer decisions to make and more time for catching up with friends or just relaxing.  The fact that each main dish has the same price even if it is a different flavor is a plus. 

Here are what we ordered:

PORK STEAK SALAD: PHP 699.00

I mean who doesn't love steak.  This Pork Steak really combines well with the salad.  I usually avoid vegetables if I can especially the salad because I sometimes can't stand the smell and taste of raw vegetables but this one is different.  I may not finish all of the salad but I definitely got to eat a lot of my share.  Kind of like bibimbap without rice.

   

KIMCHI PILAF: PHP 699.00

One thing Filipinos love the most is rice!!! Of course, you can't eat the Pork Steak Salad without rice.  I love their Kimchi Pilaf because the Kimchi has no overpowring smell or taste.  Just enough to still be called Kimchi Pilaf.  Perfect combination with the Pork Steak Salad.


CALAMANSI ADE (SOLO): PHP 95

Who would have thought that there can be a different version of Calamansi Juice.  I am so in love with this Calamansi Ade.  A more apt description would be Camalansi Juice that has a taste of a soda.  A definite must-order when you eat here.


Overall, I would definitely come back again even just to drink my favorite Calamansi Ade.

The Cook by Hongleepark Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato THE COOK BY HONGLEEPARK

ADDRESS: The Forum, 7th Avenue Corner Federacion Drive, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
PHONE NUMBER: +63 2 82730520
OPENING HOURS: 11:30AM to 10:00PM

Download the Eatigo app to get discounts of up to 50%.  For the first time Eatigo users, you can download the app by clicking the link below and get a Php50 voucher by entering my referral code.  Take note that you could get the voucher if you use both my link and my referral code.  This only applies to those who have never downloaded the app before.  Points will be earned after attending the first reservation.  You can check out my review of Eatigo here.


REFERRAL CODE:
SETxEatigo


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments