Food Spot | Okada Medley

By huayyu - 10/23/2019


Christmas is fast approaching.  It's that time of the year for reunion and parties.  Here is one restaurant that I would recommend for reunions with your best of friends, Oakada Medley Buffet.


Before I begin my review, I would like to add a disclaimer that this article is a year late.  With all the articles and the revamp that I have done with my blog this year, I missed out on this one and I actually contemplated if I would publish this article.  Then I thought why not?  People could actually know what to expect with this restaurant for this year's Christmas.

So here is my review for Okada Medley.  First off, I am only recommending this for a reunion with few friends because their rate per person really is expensive.

BUFFET RATES (subject to change without prior notice):

* Breakfast Buffet (6:00am - 10:30am)
   - Adult: Php 1400 per person
   - Child: Php 700 per person

* Lunch Buffet (11:30am - 3:00pm)
   - Adult: Php 1,850 per person | Sunday Rate: Php 2700 per person
   - Child: Php 950 per person | Sunday Rate: Php 1350 person

* Dinner Buffet (6:00pm - 11:00pm)
   - Adult: Php 2,700 per person
   - Child: Php 1,350 per person   

We went for their dinner buffet and the rate is a whopping Php2,700 per person!!! A few hundred difference from Spiral.  But as they say, you get what you pay for and Okada Medley's food did not disappoint.  They may not have as many choices as Spiral but their food tastes great!  Worth trying out.

If you want to save a bit, you can download the Eatigo app to get discounts of up to 50%.  For first time Eatigo users, you can download the app by clicking the link below and get Php100 voucher by entering my referral code.  Take note that you could get the voucher if you use both my link and my referral code.  This also applies to those who have never downloaded the app before.

REFERRAL CODE:
SETxEatigo

I love how they have a variety of choices in their buffet.  From Chinese to Japanese and even paluto.  My favorite, of course, is their chili crab and shrimp.  Just delish that I went back at least 3 times.



Since I won't be able to describe each dish, I will just give an overall review which is their food tastes great!  If not too expensive, I will definitely go back again.  Below are some of the dishes they serve.















Let me know what you guys think of Okada Medley.  Is it also too expensive for you?

Medley Buffet - Okada Manila Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato OKADA MEDLEY BUFFET

ADDRESS: Upper Ground Floor, Pearl Wing, Okada Manila, New Seaside Drive, Entertainment City, ParaƱaque City
PHONE NUMBER: 63 2 85555799
OPENING HOURS: 6am – 10:30am | 11:30am – 3pm | 6pm – 11pm

Download the Eatigo app to get discounts of up to 50%.  For the first time Eatigo users, you can download the app by clicking the link below and get a Php50 voucher by entering my referral code.  Take note that you could get the voucher if you use both my link and my referral code.  This only applies to those who have never downloaded the app before.  Points will be earned after attending the first reservation.  You can check out my review of Eatigo here.


REFERRAL CODE:
SETxEatigo


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments