Food Spot | Marugame Udon Glorietta

By huayyu - 10/02/2019


The first time I saw Muragame Udon, it reminded me of small restaurants in Japan.  They have the same style of order but the only difference is that people in Japan are fast even when they are taking their lunch breaks so the line moves fast.


When I went to Osaka, I was amazed by how their line system works in a restaurant.  It is all so fast and if you don't know what to do it would feel like your head will spin.  So don't be afraid that the line at Muragame Udon is long.  They usually control the crowd so that everybody gets seated after lining up to order the food.

I ordered their Beef Udon Regular (Php 185.00).  Their regular size is the normal size in other noodle restaurants.  Since the noodles are udon, you get full easily.  If you are really hungry then order a Large one.  I love their soup as it is not too strong and their udon is cooked just right.  Add a sprinkle of chili powder to give the soup a hint of spicy.




There are a lot of side dishes to choose from like Ebi Ten, Tonkatsu, Gyoza, etc.  My favorites are Tonkatsu and Ebi Ten.  They are priced per piece which is actually good if you want to taste a little bit of everything at Muragame Udon.  If there are no side dishes left on the tray, don't hesitate to ask for more from the chef and just mention to the cashier that you are waiting for a certain side dish to be delivered.





Overall, how they make fresh udon and that I can order food per piece which means that I can try each one of them.  I would definitely come back again and try and different udon.  Maybe the udon without soup?

Marugame Udon Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato MARUGAME UDON GLORIETTA

ADDRESS: Third Floor, Glorietta 4, Ayala Center, Glorietta Complex, Makati City
PHONE NUMBER: +63 2 5764324
OPENING HOURS: 10:00AM to 9:00PM

Download the Eatigo app to get discounts of up to 50%.  For the first time Eatigo users, you can download the app by clicking the link below and get a Php50 voucher by entering my referral code.  Take note that you could get the voucher if you use both my link and my referral code.  This only applies to those who have never downloaded the app before.  Points will be earned after attending the first reservation.  You can check out my review of Eatigo here.


REFERRAL CODE:
SETxEatigo



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments