Food Spot | Moonshine Kitchen Glorietta

By huayyu - 9/25/2019


Looking for a place that will give you your money's worth in both service and food?  Why not try Moonshine Kitchen, a Filipino restaurant and bar.  It is also conveniently located near Holiday Inn Makati so for those who are staying on a business trip at the hotel, this would also be a perfect place to hold business meetings or just chill after work.


One of the things that I liked about Moonshine Kitchen is their serving and the price.  I could get an order of let's say Crispy Pork Belly for only Php 355.00 and that order will be good enough for at least 3 persons and that is their small size.

Here are what we ordered:

BARBECUE NACHOS: PHP 445.00

A Filipino twist on a popular appetizer.  Who would have thought that a Filipino barbecue and Nachos would be a perfect pair?  Both the barbecue sauce and cheese complement each other.  A perfect way to start off the meal.


TRUFFLE FRIES: PHP 280.00

Fries, fries, fries!!!  I mean who doesn't love a good french fry or in this case truffle fries.


THE BACON STACK: PHP 380.00

I am not really a fan of bacon with a coating of any kind.  I still prefer the original bacon.  Somehow when bacon are coated it tastes different and is less crispy than the usual bacon that we eat for breakfast.


CRISPY CRABLETS: PHP 270.00

You can never have too many appetizers.  Here is another appetizer that crab lovers would love.  Crispy too!!!  I love crablets because you can just eat the whole thing legs included.  No more removing shells.


CRISPY KARE-KARE: PHP 355.00

I am now in love with Kare-Kare sauce and always on a lookout for the one that doesn't have an oxtail.  Well, I found another one at Moonshine.  It is technically a Crispy Pork Belly that includes the Kare-Kare sauce and vegetables.  The perfect way to try out Kare-Kare without the classic one with oxtail.  Recommended pair with white rice.


CRISPY PORK BELLY: PHP 355.00

They also offer Crispy Pork Belly for those who prefer dishes without too much sauce.  Crispy skin and tender meat?  Check on both for this mouth-watering dish.


CHOCNUT CHEESECAKE: PHP 220.00

Chocnut or chocolate peanuts is one of the popular Filipino candies.  I love chocnut so when I heard that they made it into a cheesecake, I must try it.  The cheesecake itself is good but I don't recommend eating all one slice alone because it is too rich and too sweet.  Plus there are big chunks of chocnut inside the cheesecake which for me is a bit much.  It would be great if they grated the chocnut instead.  You would get tired of eating just half of it.  Best shared.


Overall, I love the big servings of their dishes and together with great taste, Moonshine Kitchen gives value for your money.  I would definitely come back here and would love to try their other dishes like Pork Chop Express.

Moonshine Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato MOONSHINE KITCHEN GLORIETTA

ADDRESS: Roofdeck, Glorietta 1, Ayala Center, Glorietta Complex, Makati City
PHONE NUMBER: +63 2 9503213
OPENING HOURS: 10:00AM to 11:00 PM

Download the Eatigo app to get discounts of up to 50%.  For the first time Eatigo users, you can download the app by clicking the link below and get a Php50 voucher by entering my referral code.  Take note that you could get the voucher if you use both my link and my referral code.  This only applies to those who have never downloaded the app before.  Points will be earned after attending the first reservation.  You can check out my review of Eatigo here.


REFERRAL CODE:
SETxEatigo



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments