Food Spot | Early Bird Breakfast Club Robinsons Place Manila

By huayyu - 9/02/2019


Breakfast every meal?  Yes, you can now eat breakfast whether it is lunch or dinner at Early Bird Breakfast Club.  Be it American or Filipino breakfast that you are craving, they have it both.


Located at the Grund Floor at Robinsons Place Manila, the place is decorated to feel like you are in an outdoor area.  They even have a "swing" seat.



BACON CHICHARON: PHP 195.00

I like bacon and I also like chicharon that is why we ordered this dish.  Unfortunately, it doesn't taste what I expected and I didn't really like it.  I think it is because of the coating of the bacon.  I was thinking along a bacon so crispy that it will taste like a chicharon but it is not crispy at all.  The coating did not help in making it crispy either.  It just made it a little bit hard.


EARLY BIRD BREAKFAST PLATTER: PHP 1,295.00

Since we wanted to taste a bit of everything, we ordered their Breakfast Platter which includes Viva Longganisa, Adobo Sunrise, Tenderloin Tapa, and Sweet and Spicy Tuyo with House Salad, 4 Breakfast Rice, 4 Eggs and 4 Iced Teas.  I love this set because it has all the Filipino favorites.  What I love the most are the Adobo Sunrise and Tenderloin Tapa.  I don't really eat Adobo much but their Adobo is one that I would come back for.




Overall, their food is good except for the Bacon Chicharon.  I would definitely recommend this for those who crave Filipino breakfast or to tourists who want to know the taste of Filipino breakfast and if they didn't like it they have the option to order American breakfast.  But I doubt that they won't like it because who don't love Filipino food.

Early Bird Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato EARLY BIRD BREAKFAST CLUB ROBINSONS MANILA

ADDRESS: Ground Floor, Pedro Gil Wing, Robinsons Place Manila, Ermita, Manila
PHONE NUMBER: +63 917 8719260
OPERATING HOURS: 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM

Download the Eatigo app to get discounts of up to 50%.  For the first time Eatigo users, you can download the app by clicking the link below and get a Php50 voucher by entering my referral code.  Take note that you could get the voucher if you use both my link and my referral code.  This only applies to those who have never downloaded the app before.  Points will be earned after attending the first reservation.  You can check out my review of Eatigo here.


REFERRAL CODE:
SETxEatigo





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments