BGC

Food Spot | Shake Shack Philippines

By huayyu - 5/31/2019

Shake Shack

Finally, after a long wait, Shake Shack opened its first store in the Philippines.  Is it really worth the hype that they have been getting since they announced their plan to open in the Philippines?  Read on to find out.



Social media is really a good place to market your business.  Honestly, I have never heard of Shake Shack before.  I used to see them in Facebook posts and news so I got curious and decided to check them out.  I learned that they are one of the famous burger joints in the US.  Which made me got even more interested in what their burgers taste like and if it is really good as people say it was.

So we went to Shake Shack on the first weekend that they opened.  I already expected that the line would be really long.  But I didn't expect it to reach outside the mall!!!

Shake Shack

Shake Shack

In fairness to the staff, they really make sure the people line up the right way (if you know what I mean).  They are trying their best in accommodating all of the people.  The line was moving that I didn't really notice the time much.  Expect lines like this in the coming months since everybody's interest in the store is still high.

Their order style is pretty much the same as a normal fast-food burger joint.

Shake Shack

So after an hour and a half, it was our turn to order.  I told myself that this has better be worth all the wait otherwise I would be really disappointed.

We ordered ShackBurger (classic burger), SmokeShack, Cheese Fries, Strawberry Shake, Ube Shake, and Calamansi Pie Oh My.

Verdict?  It really is worth the wait!  The burgers are rich in taste and very filling (don't get deceived by its size).  Just eating the burger only is enough to feel full.  Just imagine having to eat it with fries, shake and pie!  Plus they don't scrimp on the ingredients.  Just look at the number of bacon in the SmokeShack!

Shake Shack ShackBurger

Shake Shack SmokeShack

The Cheese Fries are so good too.  I love the cheese sauce because it compliments well with their fries.  Normally, I don't like thick-cut fries but this one is a really good combination.

Shake Shack Cheese Fries

Exclusive in Manila, Philippines store, you get to try the Ube Shake.   I wouldn't recommend drinking the shake with the burger though.  It is too rich that I only took a couple of sips and decided to take it home instead.  I placed it in a freezer and got Ube Ice Cream.  Still delicious but very rich.

Shake Shack Ube Shake

I know that their Calamansi Pie is one of their best sellers but I guess it doesn't really suit my taste.  The custard is good but when I eat it as a whole with the Calamansi it has a different taste.

Shake Shack Calamansi Pie

This is also my first time seeing a dog treat in the menu of a burger joint.  So for all the dog lovers out there, you could bring back a treat for your furry friends when you dine at Shake Shack.

Though a bit expensive from regular fast food, it is worth it because of their serving size and the fact that they don't scrimp on their ingredients.  I would definitely come back here again and would recommend this to my family and friends.

Check out my video for Shake Shack.  Disclaimer: This is not a paid advertisement.  I am merely sharing my experience with you.



Shake Shack Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato SHAKE SHACK PHILIPPINES

ADDRESS: Ground Flr., Central Square, Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
OPENING HOURS: 10:00AM to 11:00PM


Download the Eatigo app to get discounts of up to 50%.  For the first time Eatigo users, you can download the app by clicking the link below and get a Php50 voucher by entering my referral code.  Take note that you could get the voucher if you use both my link and my referral code.  This only applies to those who have never downloaded the app before.  Points will be earned after attending the first reservation.  You can check out my review of Eatigo here.


REFERRAL CODE:
SETxEatigo




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments